When is recreational swim?
- Monday through Friday, 1:00-3:00 pm and 7:00-8:30 pm
- Saturday 1:00-3:00 and Sunday 2:00 to 4:00
Do I need to put my toddler in a swim diaper?
- Children who are not potty trained are required to wear a swim diaper. If you do not have one, we have them for sale for $1.00
Do you have Life Jackets available?
- We have a variety of sizes of life jackets available for use. Non-swimmers are required to wear a coast guard approved life jacket unless under the direct supervision of an adult. Inflatable arm floaties are not a substitute for a life jacket.
Do you have towels available for use?
- We ask that patrons provide their own towels. We do not have towels available.
Do you have lockers for rent?
- Lockers are free for anyone to use; just bring your own lock. Lockers are for day use only.
Can you bring your own pool toys?
- Yes you can bring in pool noodles, pool tubes, small pool mats and pool toys. We have tubes available for rent for $.50.
Can the kids wear goggles for swimming lessons?
- Yes we recommend goggles. We have goggles for sale at the pool as well as swim caps, nose plugs, ear plugs and swim gloves.